Raising Money for the National Theatre Workshop

Since my my college trip to London
to do a Commedia dell'arte workshop with the National Theatre. I have a love-hate relationship with this topic. Comedy is definitely not one of my strong points. 


It was an enjoying experience and I did learn a lot. I still have a lot to learn and this taught me that learning is an on-going process; that does not stop till we die. 



The facilitators were very warm and accommodating. I would definitely recommend paying to do workshops with them, whether it is with school, college or just for yourself as an actor to grow and improve your talent. You meet new people, learn new skills and it's good to hear from other people's experiences. You will be out experiencing new things, as an actor you need this for a naturalistic acting to relate to the character. If money is an issue, get a job, find ways to overcome this. My class did a fundraiser. We did performances and skits devised in class to fund money for the workshop.

Comments

Popular Posts