London Theatre Trip

In March, with my class I went on a theatre trip to London. It was a LOT of fun. Me and my friend nearly missed the train, opps! 😭 My Husband took us to the bus station. 😂


    Edinburgh is beautiful.



The train ride was fun, a friend taught me a new card game. 





The views of the scenery so early in the morning was beautiful. 




After 4 or 5, we finally arrived in London. I had some Chow Mein and did some sight seeing on the long trek to the hostel. 

Me looking like an idiot in Leicester Square. 

went to see with my class 'Charlie and The Chocolate Factory'.






On the second day of the trip. We went to the National Theatre and had a choice of either doing a workshop on Acting or Commedia dell'arte. I picked the latter. The wonderful sites I went past. 






 In the afternoon, I also went on a tour to the Globe Theatre and did some site seeing and a lot of food tasting.



In the Afternoon, I went for a Tour of the Globe Theatre. 






In the evening, with a group of students from the HND course. I went to see the the comedy-thriller 'The 39 Steps'. 



 ðŸ˜‚ I got drunk with my Tutors and then skipped up and down the hallway after giving the rest of my wine to complete strangers at the bar. Poor guy thought I was trying to come on to him. So I passed it to his friend instead, then skipped off. 



The last day, was badly hungover. I went to the food market and bought chocolate for the train trip home. Slept most of the way.




Comments

Popular Posts